Crestview Neighborhood Association needs you!
Throughout the year, Crestview Neighborhood Association is involved in many projects on behalf of the neighborhood. We need your financial support in order to continue these programs!
· Crestview’s New Website—www.crestviewla.org
· Publication of community newsletters
· Regular interactions with LAPD to enhance safety and reduce crime
· Traffic and parking activities
· Input on zoning issues and other city-government decisions that affect quality of life
· Planting and pruning trees on Crestview’s parkways
· Block captains who represent your views and priorities
· Neighborhood-wide parties and meetings
· Annual general meeting and special meetings as required.
· We are always adding new projects, and we need your input, support, and involvement.
For more information join the Crestview Chat,
to stay informed about Crestview matters,
upcoming meetings and ways you can get involved.
MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY $50 PER YEAR
pay by check to:
Crestview Neighborhood Association
1702 S. Robertson Blvd
P.O. Box @2027
Los Angeles, CA. 90035
Or pay online:
ALEXANDER PROTECTIVE SERVICES – $50 PER YEAR
or pay online: